Thursday, November 6, 2008

Pre Game Warm Up


I, Jimmy The Thing, took a nice little bike ride on his scooter with a couple of buds on Thursday as a bit of a Pre Trip Warm Up. I went with two old (and I do mean OLD!) pals from the Lotus days: Mike Lyons and Mark Ardagna. Mark led us to Dahlonega (an old mining town in the North Georgia mountains) via every twisty turny back road possible. We went down so many, previously unknown back roads that I developed a theory about Mark Argagna's true profession. As many who read this blog know, Mark's brother owns, like, 29 Taco Mac restaurants throughout the southeast. I think Mark is really a hit man for the Taco Mac Syndicate and he knows all these back roads because that's where all the bodies are buried. But I could be wrong. Anyway, the colors were spectacular, the riding was great and the beer at the Crimson Moon in Dahlonega was swweeeeeeet! Speaking of sweet, Mikey Lyons really looks hot in his leather chaps. Mmmmmm. Can you say Village People? Can you say Coronet Club? I'm just sayin.




No comments: