Sunday, November 2, 2008

Today's Puzzler

Sunday, Nov 2: Ok...so we're starting to pack now. Starting to realize just how much crap we have and how much crap we can't fit into our luggage. And wondering just what the X%$# we were thinking trying to go on vacation for a month.



Some things we know we can do without. Like, I'm not sure we have a real need for ALL of Jim's Harley t-shirts; I say 1 or 2 will suffice since we all know for sure that's he'll buy a new one in every freakin' town we go to. And, okay, I only need to take 2 extra pairs of shoes.



BUT, we realize there is no way we can do without our medications. AND being the goody-two-shoes (okay 3 shoes) that I am, I insist that all meds need to be in their original containers lest we be arrested and thrown in jail in some small French village with no access to ketchup or diet coke.



So Today's Puzzler is this:



How many cubic inches of space will be filled by the minimum daily requirement of meds to send 2 middle-aged, over-stressed former small business owners to Europe for a month.



Helpful Hints:

1. Some Meds are OTC

B. Remember, Jim's family is joining us for part of the trip

iii. Wine has less alcohol content than vodka



Winners will be announced.

7 comments:

Milt said...

Maybe you could get by with something less than that big bargain bottle of those little blue pills!

Unknown said...

Is "eleventy" cubic inches a valid guess? Cause that's mine. And maybe we could all keep the comments clean, eh? I am only comfortable discussing anxiety disorders and/or Jim's ADHD. No talk of ED, please.

Bonnie said...

Gosh guys, I thought you would just take the physicians desk library with you

Bonnie said...

Maybe just take a bottle of mother's little helper. Jackie can fit that in her purse.

Unknown said...

That wasn't me. This is me. And I'm recommending absinthe.

Anonymous said...

Don't know anything about cubic inches ... we're stupid here in Colorado, don't you know.

My guess is 13 cubic inches ... however big that is.

Bonnie said...

We are not that bright here in GA either, ya'll. I will guess 22 cubic inches